Our Promise - Great Customer Service Every Time
At H&V Insulation Supplies we understand that things don’t always go according to plan and that, on occasion, you will need your suppliers to go the extra mile … and that is exactly what we do.
Rob Collins MD and owner
Great Customer Service every time
Going the Extra Mile.
Run out of materials and need them urgently on site? No problem. if you call any of our branches before midday we can often deliver same-day, and if you call before 5pm we can usually offer a next-morning delivery service – and don't forget we even deliver on Saturdays.
We know that it can often be many weeks before you receive payment from your client for you work. Whether you are thinking of changing suppliers or simply new to the industry, we are usually able to offer credit terms which can help with your cashflow. An account can generally be opened within days upon completion of our account application form together with suitable references.
For further information and a price list please do not hesitate to contact us!
FREE and Fast Delivery
Enjoy next day delivery with the vast majority of your orders which are sent to site using our extensive fleet. Early or timed deliveries, and even emergency same day deliveries, are also available so please let us know your requirements. We also understand that many of our customers work at weekends so naturally we are also able to deliver on Saturday mornings too!
Industry Leading Products
We stock a wide range of heating insulation and ventilation insulation products from the industry’s leading suppliers.
Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
Our staff are happy to help with detailed product knowledge and can provide you with access to technical specifications and guides. As a major stockist of all the major brands we have direct access to a host of manufacturer technical departments that are all able to offer exceptional technical knowledge, backup and support.
Dedicated Order Lines
Place orders via our dedicated branch order hotlines which are open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 on 01708 688666, 01733 810850 or 01623 552617. Alternatively you can send your orders or enquiries via email or fax.
Wherever your job, we can deliver to your site anywhere in mainland UK removing the need for you to store and take materials to site yourself. The vast majority of orders will be sent on our own transport, alternatively we can utilize the assistance of our transport partners to ensure that your orders are delivered when and where you need them.
Credit facilities are available allowing for payment on account, subject to suitable references being provided.
At H&V we understand that successful business relationships are formed between the individuals within those organisations, which is why we value our customer relationships above all else. Over many years this ethos has enabled us to build strong partnerships with many of our clients, something we are immensely proud of and something that our customers are very happy to say out loud!
“At Industrial Insulation it is imperative that our materials are delivered correctly, on time and at the right price to all our sites across the UK. This is why H&V Insulation Supplies are our preferred insulation distributor…they get it right time after time after time.“
“Having dealt with them since our formation we know we can rely on H&V to help keep our jobs running smoothly. Our industry demands market leading products, great prices and a first class level of service…and H&V tick all the boxes.”
“H&V Insulation Supplies are the first port of call for all of our thermal and acoustic requirements. Whatever the application and wherever it is required, we know that we can depend on them to supply whatever we need, when we need it. “
Zero Carbon Footprint
As a company ourselves, H&V are of course practising the 3R’s wherever possible (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle), but we are also implementing the following to help reach our longer-term goal:
- In line with our FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) accreditation, we appointed a Fuel & Emissions champion several years ago who is tasked with monitoring and checking all company fuel consumption, to ensure that fuel emissions for all of our vehicles are as low as possible. Apart from fuel costs this also covers a wide area including vehicle idling and driver performance.
- Introduction of electric or hybrid cars and commercial vehicles with stop-start engines, to reduce unnecessary emissions.
- Minimise internal travel between branches for all staff and conduct internal meetings via Zoom/Teams whenever possible.
- Aim to use energy-efficient lighting across all branches of the business and install plastic curtains in all warehouses to help maintain temperatures.
- Minimise single use plastic, particularly when sending or receiving deliveries. This is especially relevant to palletised orders where we eliminate the use of shrink-wrap or plastic strapping whenever possible.
- Print as minimally as possible by emailing documents instead of printing and posting, and eventually moving to an electronic delivery system to remove the need for paper delivery notes.
We are in constant dialogue with all of our suppliers/manufacturers and, being involved in the procurement and distribution of insulation materials, we are fortunate that they are all as committed to the drive towards a zero carbon footprint as we are.
Become one of our many happy customers