Fire-teK BD 917 is a non-combustible, rigid Rock Mineral Wool slab reinforced with an aluminium foil facing to one side, for use in the fire protection of HVAC steel ductwork for up to 120 minutes.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C
- Provide up to 2 hours fire protection to steel ductwork.
- Applied in a single thickness
- Slabs are faced with a bright Class ‘O’ reinforced aluminium foil, making it suitable for applications above clean rooms, within air plenums or for aesthetic purposes.
- The fixing system of welded pins and square edge butt joints gives a fast and simple system