Ductwrap is a lightweight and flexible insulation roll faced with reinforced aluminium foil.
Ductwrap is ideal for both circular and rectangular ductwork. This solution is recommended for service temperatures of up to 230˚C. The thermal insulation solutions are often applied to air conditioning, warm air and extractor ducts, located in plant rooms, boiler houses or externally.
In addition to its thermal properties, the mineral wool insulation delivers acoustic performance which can be desirable for applications to ducts that carry gases, fluids or particle solids at high velocities. The use of ROCKWOOL Ductwrap can also significantly improve the level of environmental sound, for a far more pleasant working environment.
- CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14303
- Non-combustible – Ductwrap is rated Euroclass A1 for the highest level of fire performance.
- Vapour resistant – the reinforced aluminium foil facing provides high water resistance of approximately 1000MNs/g.
- Low reaction, high compatibility – ROCKWOOL mineral wool insulation is chemically inert and compatible with all types of pipes, ducts, equipment and fittings.
- Efficient installation – Ductwrap is easy to handle and install for a fast applications in tight fitting spaces.