As a non-combustible solution, DuoDuct is a Dual-Density stone wool slab with an aluminium foil facing bonded to the outer surface. The robust outer layer provides enhanced impact resistance and a suitable substrate for surface applications such as cladding.
Designed for use on rectangular or square external ductwork, ROCKWOOL DuoDuct is suitable for insulating cold air, hot air and dual-purpose duct systems – withstanding service temperatures of up to 230°C. The slabs are easy to cut and quick to install, allowing for increased efficiency on site.
Where duct systems require acoustic insulation, DuoDuct Slab supports a reduction in the level of environmental sounds. This is particularly useful where duct systems are carrying gases, fluids, or particle solids at high velocities.
In addition to DuoDuct Slab for rectangular or square ductwork, ROCKWOOL also offers a range of products for use on circular ductwork, including RockLap H&V Pipe Sections and Pipe Section Mat.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- Suitable for use with self-adhered external duct membranes
- For increased efficiency, the slabs are designed to be easy to cut and install
- ROCKWOOL Dual-Density technology provides enhanced impact resistance, ideal for areas susceptible to damage
- Sound absorbent qualities to reduce environmental noise